Sold Highline MFSW, buttons & airbag, removed at 14,962 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

moomin-j

Get busy living or get busy dying.
VIP Member
T6 Legend
For sale is my professionally removed MFSW T6 Highline steering wheel, complete with buttons & airbag.
Removed at just a tad under 15,000 miles last year.
Fully working & replaced with a Mk 7 Golf flat bottomed variety wheel
Only selling as Mrs moomin-j insists I have to, as she doesn't see the sense of my hoarding abilities. :cry:
About as good as you will get for a second hand wheel, not shiny or worn :thumbsup:
What you see is what you get...

Collection only from Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Will not post, sorry.

£295.00

As originally fitted, seconds before removal:

SW2.jpg

Front:

Busters MFSW.jpg Busters MFSW 2.jpg Busters MFSW 3.jpg

Airbag:

Busters MFSW 4.jpg Busters MFSW 5.jpg Busters MFSW 6.jpg

Rear:

Busters MFSW 8.jpg

Info sticker:

Busters MFSW 9.jpg

If you need it fitting, then the famous Chris @Dav-Tec is only a 10 minute drive away.
I am sure he would love to help :D

Last edited:
For sale is my professionally removed MFSW T6 Highline steering wheel, complete with buttons & airbag.
Removed at just a tad under 15,000 miles last year.
Fully working & replaced with a Mk 7 Golf flat bottomed variety wheel
Only selling as Mrs moomin-j insists I have to, as she doesn't see the sense of my hoarding abilities. :cry:
About as good as you will get for a second hand wheel, not shiny or worn :thumbsup:
What you see is what you get...

Collection only from Chesterfield, Derbyshire or happy to bring to Busfest
Will not post, sorry.

£295.00

As originally fitted, seconds before removal:

View attachment 210007

Front:

View attachment 210008 View attachment 210009 View attachment 210010

Airbag:

View attachment 210011 View attachment 210012 View attachment 210013

Rear:

View attachment 210015

Info sticker:

View attachment 210016

If you need it fitting, then the famous Chris @Dav-Tec is only a 10 minute drive away.
I am sure he would love to help :D
I would buy this to get steering wheel cruise control for my 2019 T6 Startline - but I don't know if it's compatible. Would want @Dav-Tec to fit and code if he thinks it will work. What say you Chris?

If you have not sold this already could I ask a massive favour, I have the same wheel as this but am missing the airbag loom, would you be able to look and see if there is a part number on the airbag cables please?

If you have not sold this already could I ask a massive favour, I have the same wheel as this but am missing the airbag loom, would you be able to look and see if there is a part number on the airbag cables please?
No problem at all, but it’ll have to be tomorrow when back home from Busfest

No problem at all, but it’ll have to be tomorrow when back home from Busfest
Hope you had a fantastic time at Busfest, off you have any time this week to take a look at the wheel and find a part number for the airbag loom that would be greatly appreciated.

Hope you had a fantastic time at Busfest, off you have any time this week to take a look at the wheel and find a part number for the airbag loom that would be greatly appreciated.
So, so sorry - too much fun over the weekend, I forgot 100% all about this. :eek:
Will look & post the info

Sunday night bump, after the chief accountant suggests I need to free up some finances.
She's just found out about my earlier, evening post :cry:
Collection only, but can drop off at @Dav-Tec if he's going to fit it for you

If not sold to @Swoop1 I would be interested if you think it might be compatible with my 2018 T6 which has a steering wheel with absolutely no buttons whatsoever.

If not sold to @Swoop1 I would be interested if you think it might be compatible with my 2018 T6 which has a steering wheel with absolutely no buttons whatsoever.
@AdL

Not sure on that - I don't want to give false hope...
I can only say it came off my 2019 T6 with buttons.

I am sure someone else on this forum may know though. :thumbsup:

Ok great so this is the wheel I was asking you about dav tec how much to fit/code as I’d pick it up and then come to you from there
? thanks

You’ll need to add an ‘@‘ sign before the user name to bring this to their attention. @Dav-Tec - over to you.

Ok great so this is the wheel I was asking you about dav tec how much to fit/code as I’d pick it up and then come to you from there
? thanks

? thanks
Drop us a message buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back