Joined T6 club

Until you lower it in the rain and as the canvas folds down the final bit it channels the water that was running off to pour through the zips and down you head and back :(
Not had that yet but something to be aware of; I'm borderline obsessive about drying it as soon as possible though and try hard to avoid putting it down wet. But the T5.1 roof leaked like a sieve!

Not had that yet but something to be aware of; I'm borderline obsessive about drying it as soon as possible though and try hard to avoid putting it down wet. But the T5.1 roof leaked like a sieve!
I would not normally put up or down in the rain if it wasn't for the fact I was demonstrating it to our visitors over new year..

I would not normally put up or down in the rain if it wasn't for the fact I was demonstrating it to our visitors over new year..
We had ours up in very strong wind and heavy rain (about the only bad weather we had in five weeks) and the only water that came through was a light sprinkle through one of the top vents; cured with a tea towel "cover"

When similar happened in our old Cali, my poor daughter got soaked via the side window zips. Not ideal in a rather expensive camper..!

We had one on our last Cali and it worked a treat but it was a right faff. Glad we don't need one on this one.
@meoncoast make sure you take out the extended warranty; about £350 for two extra years PROPER warranty. The insured warranty on the T5.1 was a complete joke; this new one is brilliant. It needs taking out in the first three months of ownership; many haven't been told about it and left it too late.

Back