Joined T6 club

But the question we all have now @Polzeylad is whether you were one of the nice members as well....... ;);)
Well I thought I was; got asked to be a moderator, helped out loads of new members, reviewed all sorts of kit then one of them turned on me when I got a bit annoyed about our T5.1 constantly breaking down, I finally bit back and got thrown off. A few other rather stuffy members stuck their oar in too; most annoying.

Anyway it's all water under the bridge now.

Onwards and upwards.

Anyway, how are you finding the new Cali Meon? Loads of little improvements like a roof that is actually weatherproof!

like a roof that is actually weatherproof!
Until you lower it in the rain and as the canvas folds down the final bit it channels the water that was running off to pour through the zips and down you head and back :(

Well I thought I was; got asked to be a moderator, helped out loads of new members, reviewed all sorts of kit then one of them turned on me when I got a bit annoyed about our T5.1 constantly breaking down, I finally bit back and got thrown off. A few other rather stuffy members stuck their oar in too; most annoying.

Anyway it's all water under the bridge now.

Onwards and upwards.
Been there done it and still have the tee-shirt on one forum where I would have thrown off the person who got shirty, admin status has it's benefits but I have to admit I have never know such a stuck up lot in my life and I might add they were like it when I had a T5 Cali. No offence to you guy's I think your more down to earth here.

Back