It Might Stay Clean For 2 Mins...

love the rims . . . . what are they.

I like them... They are Vossen VFS1 20's..
Me likey likey, summer rims maybe.?

20's not going to be very forgiving though working around London.

Me likey likey, summer rims maybe.?

20's not going to be very forgiving though working around London.

It’s running B14’s as low as they will go and 275/35 tyres. No rubbing at all. It’s firm!

If I keep it as a daily long term I might have to look at either raising the B14’s or larger profile tyre. I’d also consider running a winter setup, perhaps some 18” banded steel wheels.

70% of the time is fine. Poor road surface and you know about it. If there’s a dip or hump its interesting lol.

I totally feel your pain, and your '2 min' title is genuinely about spot on for us darker colours.
My customers expect to see my van looking tip-top for each job, meaning i'm currently spending around 8hrs a week cleaning mine. I only did mine yesterday after another long distance trip over to a job in the depths of Norfolk, and it's now raining:mad: which means although it's saying dry tomorrow, I know the rain today will leave the roads damp for my early start to the depths of Kent, meaning by the time I get to my job, it will be filthy again.

I love Black in the Summer, but loathe it in the winter :(

However, moving from similar wheels to you, over to my current banded 19s has saved me several hours a week in wheel detailing :thumbsup:

Yep going to do the same next year I think. I’ll look out for some banded ones mid summer.

Do you details caravans and Motorhomes? How far south do you come?

Yep going to do the same next year I think. I’ll look out for some banded ones mid summer.

Do you details caravans and Motorhomes? How far south do you come?

We offer 2 services. We either apply a semi permanent protection to new Caravans and Motorhomes, or the main part of my business restores common fading issues that effect most manufacturers from around 2 years old, normally starting with a dull front panel. So depending on what you have, dictates what you will need.

We cover the whole UK.
I'm at ME14 tomorrow, Southampton last week etc etc. :thumbsup:

If you need more info, just PM me.

@kn0bby those rims . . . .

looks like they come in 4 different profiles . . . The Vossen VFS-1 is available in three different concave profiles. Flat, Deep and Mid, super deep.

https://vossenwheels.com/wheel/vfs-1/

any idea what profile your ones are?

also what width and offset? and any idea of the load rating?

Capture.JPG

Back