Is this Kombi worth the advertised price?

Makes sense! If you don’t mind me asking if it’s not a kombi what else would you be looking for as it’s for the family?

We looked at some fully kitted out campers with rnr beds in the back. I’ve thought I’d rather not have that whole style but girls rule in my house with a wife and 2 daughters.

Might try a different kombi with captain seats and full lining and see if that changes things.

Advert says startline.
The vertical edge to the upper grille shows that this is a textured black bumper that has been painted. Colour coded bumpers have a sloping edge to this grille. Also, no fog lights, so it’s a Startline or Trendline.

C159D4ED-0F60-475B-B33F-6C042C48C007.png

Hi all,
Haven't been on here fora long time,(sorry). Its a long story but I had a brand new T6 in 2016 but downgraded to a Vivaro when we moved house (worst mistake possible) !! So I'm about to buy a 2018 T6 Kombi Highline 150 manual but its more expensive than what Paid for a brand new one in 2016 :cry::cry::cry:

Im paying £33,500 including the VAT but I've paid extra for 3 years warranty, Is that crazy money or is it just a bad time to buy a T6?

Thanks

Stu

Reactions: CAB
Hi all, I hope I can gain some insight and opinions into whether a van I viewed yesterday is a fair price and the right choice for us going forward?

- It is priced at £23,000
- LWB factory Kombi 2017 150bhp
- Automatic
- Highline
- Electric sliding doors
- Captains seats
- Reverse camera
- Apple car play
- comfort dash
- Full VW service history (9 services in 6 years)
- Cambelt and water pump changed in 2021 at 80,000
- NOT sound deadened or carpeted yet so bit noisy in the back still
- Current mileage 140,000

Going forward, we would want to convert it to a basic family camper and do around 5,000 miles a year. To get it to that point, we would be investing a further £10k into it over the next year or so. We are just cautious as to whether we would be investing in a van that has already done very high mileage.

Would really appreciate people’s thoughts if you can!

Thank you

I’m presuming no vat? What’s the full registration? I can give you an idea based on the current book price. It’s certainly been well maintained by the looks of things.

Hi all, I hope I can gain some insight and opinions into whether a van I viewed yesterday is a fair price and the right choice for us going forward?

- It is priced at £23,000
- LWB factory Kombi 2017 150bhp
- Automatic
- Highline
- Electric sliding doors
- Captains seats
- Reverse camera
- Apple car play
- comfort dash
- Full VW service history (9 services in 6 years)
- Cambelt and water pump changed in 2021 at 80,000
- NOT sound deadened or carpeted yet so bit noisy in the back still
- Current mileage 140,000

Going forward, we would want to convert it to a basic family camper and do around 5,000 miles a year. To get it to that point, we would be investing a further £10k into it over the next year or so. We are just cautious as to whether we would be investing in a van that has already done very high mileage.

Would really appreciate people’s thoughts if you can!

Thank you
I hate to be doom and gloom, but I opted against high mileage in the end and went for one with 20,000 miles.

My friend went for one with 135,000. Very similar to that, and he’s had nothing but issues.

I would try to get one with 50K ish less.

Thanks so much, guys. That’s really helpful. And yep, it includes VAT. So hard to know when the right one is the right one!

Back