Irresponsible Parking.

If you feed the deers by the road does it encourage them to come back and not be afraid of the road causing accidents?
Any positive experience (such as receiving a food reward) that an animal has will encourage it to seek out anything associated with that experience, in this case, vehicles.
The safest deer is the deer that never got a reward from a car.

I hit a deer in the first car (or rather it hit me ;)). Mashed up the front of my Vauxhall cavalier mk2 and that was only a monkjack. Loads of people stopped and were really worried about the deer, not one consoled me about the damage! Unfortunately, it wasn’t quite dead so they wanted me to do something about it probably thinking morealong the lines of calling the rspca but I just thought I should put it out it’s misery so I went to the boot and checked my options; Stanley knife or hammer. I went for the hammer but luckily it had died before I got back to it. Can’t imagine what the crowd would have said about me bludgeoning it to death! My mate wanted me to put in the boot for his mum:rofl:

Anywho, hitting a big Scottish red deer would be seriously dangerous is I think what I’m trying to say:thumbsup:

Reactions: KR.
We had the same locally in the Peaks. The place was absolutely trashed over the summer and Christmas.

Quite a few fires were started too from wild camping and BBQ's

Back