Iridium grey with black badges and grille

DomS

I'm considering changing the badges to gloss black and wrapping the grille trim in a carbon colour, or simply gloss black. Any thoughts?
Has anyone got a picture of an Iridium grey with dark grille / badges combo?

Just feel there's too much chrome for me although it does kind of match the lights. The upper grille has 3 chrome strips btw, one at the top too, just under the bonnet.
The lower bumper trim strip is cream currently so would also wrap this.

I really like the checkered bonnet bras too and I'm leaning towards the blue/black one.
Some rough photoshops as examples. What's your thoughts?

no reg.jpg

checkered bonnet 1.jpg

checkered bonnet 2.jpg

checkered bonnet 3.jpg

black grille.jpg

Blue grille trim with the blue checker.

Is that a Caravelle grille? May be easier to sell and get a black gloss grille, or standard grille to wrap etc.

Blue grille trim with the blue checker.

Is that a Caravelle grille? May be easier to sell and get a black gloss grille, or standard grille to wrap etc.
Don't know TBH, this is all new to me. Was hoping not to have to take bumper off, hence wrapping option. You may be right though. Mines got 3 chrome strips, including one right at the top.

I'm sold on going black badge and grille combo though

Reactions: CAB
Serious question, I've seen it several times now, not just in this thread but is Iridium Grey an actual colour, or is it just a misspelling of Indium?

Been reading more on bonnet bras, didn't know it buggers the paint up if left on, can't be doing with that!

Back