Interior light out causing warning sign on dash.

Danny13

Was messing around with my interior light the other day because it would stay on when door was open then the light went off completely and now have a bulb yellow sign on dash board and rear interior lights not working
Have checked the fuses below the gear knob and none seem to be blown And all bulbs in light look ok too
Please can any one advise its driving me nuts

Do your front drl’s and rear side lights work, if not then it’s definitely a fuse.

if they do, then the bulb out warning is nothing to do with the interior lights, they are not monitored.

other thing you could try is a BCM reset

Yer all lights work and plug it in and cleared computer but it had no mention of bulbs out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I had a bulb warning light come on on a Alfa 156 I had, I couldn’t work out why as all the lights seemed to be working so I took it to the Alfa garage. The mechanic said he knew what it was straight away, walked round the back of the car and booted the bumper, hey presto another number plate light came on and fault cleared. Now that is customer service! :rofl:

I don’t know if the number plates lights are covered by the warning bulb but worth checking (especially before you take it to an Alfa garage!)

Back