Interior Cabin Lights Won't Switch Off

Barley53

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi, hoping someone can advise.

I can't get the interior reading lights to go out when I start the ignition, nor do they come on when I'm about to leave the van (i.e. taking the key out).

The lights work fine otherwise and the switch is at the right setting, if I move the switch to the far right they come on and stay on even if I leave and lock up (for 10 minutes), after which they'll switch back on when I return but again won't turn off when I drive away.

I've rummaged through odbeleven long coding and this forum but can't seem to crack it. Currently obliged to switch off. Any advice much appreciated, thanks.

Hi, hoping someone can advise.

I can't get the interior reading lights to go out when I start the ignition, nor do they come on when I'm about to leave the van (i.e. taking the key out).

The lights work fine otherwise and the switch is at the right setting, if I move the switch to the far right they come on and stay on even if I leave and lock up (for 10 minutes), after which they'll switch back on when I return but again won't turn off when I drive away.

I've rummaged through odbeleven long coding and this forum but can't seem to crack it. Currently obliged to switch off. Any advice much appreciated, thanks.
Did you sort it? I have same problem.

Are all the doors correctly showing open and closed on the MFD?

Back