Insurance that will cover future air suspension?

t0ne

VIP Member
Hi folks, anyone running air that can recommend an insurer? I'm picking up my new 2019 T32 kombi at the weekend and need to arrange insurance, one of the first mods I want to do is look at air suspension but that might not be for a few months. Don't want to get stuck with an insurer that insists on no lower than 50mm or something like that. Thanks.

Hi folks, anyone running air that can recommend an insurer? I'm picking up my new 2019 T32 kombi at the weekend and need to arrange insurance, one of the first mods I want to do is look at air suspension but that might not be for a few months. Don't want to get stuck with an insurer that insists on no lower than 50mm or something like that. Thanks.
Howden Thatcham branch are usually very good for modified vans. Give Katy a ring on 01635 879910 and mention The Van Cave for an extra discount.

We can help with the air install when the time comes too, with plenty of options and experience to make sure you get the best solution for your needs.

Thanks both, I was going to give you a ring actually @The Van Cave to discuss options, even though I'm not in a position to go ahead immediately, wanted to know ballpark costs and perhaps come and see your demo van

Thanks both, I was going to give you a ring actually @The Van Cave to discuss options, even though I'm not in a position to go ahead immediately, wanted to know ballpark costs and perhaps come and see your demo van
Happy to chat through all of it with you at any time, I’m already booked up until May, so worth considering that too.

Back