Inovit Revolve wheels 20"

the inovit revole are load rated at 880 kg, have just bought a set and it is stamped on one of the inside spokes

Hi There,

I work for Inovit Ltd, and the Inovit Revolve is one of our wheels - it is load rated to 880kg, not 825kg so i'm not sure where that information has come from. Probably some false information supplied to you. Just wanted to clear that up. 880kg stamped in the back of the wheels too.
hi adam, have just bought a set for my t6 but i need a certificate from inovit to say that they are compatible to fit a t6. any help would be much appreciated.
thanks. Arn

Where do I find load rating for 19-s before purchase? Would it be enough for T30?
@Adam Baker can you help?

Sorry for the late reply guys, the 19" Inovit Revolves are only 765kg load rating. We tried to alter the design in CAD to see them to 880kg but there would have been zero concave and the spokes would need to be 15% wider which killed the design unfortunately. Only suitable for T28's therefore.

@Adam Baker please help to understand what is the situation with 19"s as both 18 and 20 usually are load rated. IT would be interesting to know(also the concave part of 19's rating?)

Hi all, Really interested in a set of revolve 20's but still unsure of what tyre size I need? I have a 204 T32 kombi and going to lower on 50mm eibach to see how it is. I've had my caddy lowered on eibach springs for years and handles superb but never had transporter so all new for me... Does anyone know if there will be any rubbing with this set up, either 8.5 width all round maybe 10 on rear....?

Put these on my van a couple of weeks ago.

T6 t32 4 motion. Yes they are load rated 100%. Went for 8.5 width all round rather than staggered as its 4 motion.

No probs, better ride than original vw aloys to be honest

Hi all, Really interested in a set of revolve 20's but still unsure of what tyre size I need? I have a 204 T32 kombi and going to lower on 50mm eibach to see how it is. I've had my caddy lowered on eibach springs for years and handles superb but never had transporter so all new for me... Does anyone know if there will be any rubbing with this set up, either 8.5 width all round maybe 10 on rear....?
Hi i ran 8.5 fronts with 245/45/20 and 10 rear with 275/40/20 this is the best combination I could find with load rated tyres for t32

275 40 20. As long as its a 103 load rating its ok for a t32. Most came up as a 106 load rating on thus tyre

I got mine from stanced uk, the guy was very helpful regarding weights etc

20180715_081103.jpg

I thought so as I use 275/40/20 Nexen but on a 10 inch rim which looks more stretched and the 245/45/20 no the 8.5 as this the lowest profile at 103 load rating

I had a set on for a wile when i first had the kombi but they were 19" and not the correct load rating , so they were sort lived and moved on.......

20170714_160033.jpg

Back