In need of caravelle rails supply and fitting

C12jwalls

Hi anybody on here that actually wants to supply and fit some double caravelle rails, flooring and all required fixings to my bus?!!!!!

It was a panel van previously so only one side door etc.

Cash waiting needs doing asap

Thanks in advance

Colin at Oxford T5 @VWVC is the man. He can supply and fit.

Depending where you are I used unique vans in Cambridge (Daryl) nice chaps - showed me the work they had done (granted it was kombi Seats) but imagine they would do the rails too

Depending where you are I used unique vans in Cambridge (Daryl) nice chaps - showed me the work they had done (granted it was kombi Seats) but imagine they would do the rails too
Cheers will see if they have any

Thanks

No problem @C12jwalls , @Chris Chilvers has a business called Stonewall Leisure,you can check out some of his work on his Facebook page etc. Done a good job of ours,fitted second hand underneath parts on the rails but brand new top covers so everything looks new because you obviously never see the underneaths anyhow. Also fitted us a one piece ply floor and a wood look Altro flooring on the top,step lights front and rear and a large slide out tray in the back for our dog cage that is fitted to the rails,nice fella too. As stated above though,Colin at Oxford T5 does a lot of these rails as well so whichever suits you bestIMG_1024.JPGIMG_1025.JPGIMG_1030.JPG

No problem @C12jwalls , @Chris Chilvers has a business called Stonewall Leisure,you can check out some of his work on his Facebook page etc. Done a good job of ours,fitted second hand underneath parts on the rails but brand new top covers so everything looks new because you obviously never see the underneaths anyhow. Also fitted us a one piece ply floor and a wood look Altro flooring on the top,step lights front and rear and a large slide out tray in the back for our dog cage that is fitted to the rails,nice fella too. As stated above though,Colin at Oxford T5 does a lot of these rails as well so whichever suits you bestView attachment 81620View attachment 81621View attachment 81622
How do you like that slide out tray? Any rattles? Cheers.

Hi guys, I'm also considering a caravelle rails option, as close to Nottingham as possible. Does anyone else have any local suggestions? Cheers

Any conversion company should be able to tackle this. We are probably too far away to be considered. I’m Sure you’ll find someone local.

Hi guys, I'm also considering a caravelle rails option, as close to Nottingham as possible. Does anyone else have any local suggestions? Cheers
There’s a thread here which lists a few local converters. Otherwise I’d suggest Oxford T5 if you’re willing to travel

Thanks for that; ending up having a good chat with 5-alive... seem to know their stuff. Has anyone had experience with them?!

Back