Hot air coming out from under the steering

Paolo Pezzoli

Buongiorno a tutti, ho un fastidioso problema che in vw non risolvono.. dopo circa due ore che viaggio con il mio trasporter T6 esce aria calda da sotto lo sterzo all'altezza delle ginocchia e ultimamente si scalda anche la plancia all'altezza dello stereo. Qualcheduno sa aiutarmi?

Good morning everyone, I have an annoying problem that in vw they do not solve .. after about two hours travelling with my T6 transporter, hot air comes out from under the steering at knee level and lately the dashboard is also warmed up at stereo level. Can anything help me?

Hi And welcome to the forum. You’ll need to scan for error codes. What type of AC system do you have?

Hanno già scansionato tutti i codici facendo un reset dei moto posizionatori.
La AC funziona bene. Ma dopo due ore di moto, esce tanta aria calda sia d'estate che d'inverno da sotto lo sterzo all'altezza della leva per alzare e abbassare lo sterzo

Hanno già scansionato tutti i codici facendo un reset dei moto posizionatori.
La AC funziona bene. Ma dopo due ore di moto, esce tanta aria calda sia d'estate che d'inverno da sotto lo sterzo all'altezza della leva per alzare e abbassare lo sterzo
Please post in English (google translate)

Hi and welcome Paolo.

From Google translate.

They have already scanned all the codes by doing a reset of the motor positioners.
The AC is working fine. But after two hours of running, a lot of hot air comes out in both summer and winter from under the steering at the height of the lever to raise and lower the steering

Ciao Paolo,
ho lo stesso problema sul mio California T6, sei riuscito a risolvere? Come?
Grazie.

Hi Paolo,

I have the same problem on my California T6, were you able to solve it? As?

Thank you.

Back