For Sale Hilti, Dewalt & Milwaukee Tool Boxes

Phil Blackburn

@T6PBX
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Thought I would see if anyone on here was interested in any of these battery tool boxes before I offer them up to the eBay crowd.
Most of them are new and just dusty from storage some have specific tool inserts in them and some don't, have a close look at the pictures and let me know if there is anything of interest and I can send you some more detailed pictures.
I can vouch for their source and they are all legitimate, they are only available as all the tools have already been nicked from site.
For sale on a per box basis, 14 Dewalt, 14 Hilti, 2 Milwaukee available, discounts for bulk, would prefer collection but would post at cost, make me an offer

IMG_0061.jpg IMG_0060.jpg IMG_0059.jpg IMG_0058.jpg IMG_0057.jpg IMG_0056.jpg IMG_0055.jpg IMG_0054.jpg

I’m interested in the two large tsak boxes at the bottom of the two stacks, how much for those two posted??

Had a quick look at the Royal Mail site and it looks like the postage will fall in the following category's small boxs under 160mm high about £4 the other medium and deep boxs will go as a medium parcels about £6. PM me with any offers.
I'm in Manchester and going down to the Caffeine & Machine meet if it helps anyone.

Back