Sold VW 18" Teresina Alloys

Status
Not open for further replies.

CovelleT6.1

VIP Member
£900 open to offers ?

Collection would be easier but could maybe accommodate meeting somewhere maybe even a pallet delivery subject to costs.

As per the title after fitting some Tomahawk Kato’s I have our Terisina alloys available off our Caravelle. Some light marks but no curbing please see pictures and if you have any questions please just let me know.

Think all are fitted with bridgestone tyres 2 at 4mm plus 2 at 2-3mm

Listing here before putting them on the bay open to sensible offers. (I've seen the set on ebay which appear to be slighter better condition and have newer tyres).

PHOTO-2024-02-26-16-43-14 2.jpg

PHOTO-2024-02-26-16-43-14 5.jpg

PHOTO-2024-02-26-16-43-14 7.jpg

PHOTO-2024-02-26-16-43-14 6.jpg

PHOTO-2024-02-26-16-43-14.jpg

PHOTO-2024-02-26-16-43-14 3.jpg

PHOTO-2024-02-26-16-43-14 8.jpg

PHOTO-2024-02-26-16-43-14 4.jpg

PHOTO-2024-02-26-16-43-14 10.jpg

PHOTO-2024-02-26-16-43-14 9.jpg

Last edited:
I don't suppose you can see a load rating stamp somewhere on the wheel? Had a recent discussion on another thread trying to find out if these are load rated for a T32 (ie 860kg + per wheel). It would appear not from online research but I’m hoping you can prove that wrong.

How much are they please?

I don't suppose you can see a load rating stamp somewhere on the wheel? Had a recent discussion on another thread trying to find out if these are load rated for a T32 (ie 860kg + per wheel). It would appear not from online research but I’m hoping you can prove that wrong.

How much are they please?
Checked pal, no kg marking just a few made in poland etc and the reference number for the wheel 7la601025d.
I cant see they would manufacture a wheels suitable for Caravelle / California etc that wouldn’t suit T32 ?
My caravelle details below

IMG_0569.jpeg

I can't see a price?
Could you also tell me where you are?
Thanks
Ben
Hi Ben,

hadn’t outlined a price as open to sensible offers. Im based in Coventry but the wheels are currently in my work unit just off the m6 near Birmingham

Last edited:
Hi Ben,

hadn’t outlined a price as open to sensible offers. Im based in Coventry but the wheels are currently in my work unit just off the m6 near Birmingham
I’m pretty sure forum rules say you have to include a price in a for sale.

I was hoping a little higher than that, theres a set on ebay for £1250 and I've seen them at that sort of money on various euro sites and i believe they were a £2500 option from new.

I couldn’t see anything in the rules regarding having to put a price but being new to the forum so £900 open to offers ?

First post in the for sale section….
View attachment 231050
Thanks for the graphical info, a link via pm would have sufficed, I interpreted it as an optional thing regarding price and not being entirely sure of the value thought an “offers” appropriate. When referanced initially a number of hours ago i amended my first post and directly replied with a price. If anyone else feels the need to outline anything else please feel free to message me privately

IMG_0606.jpeg

I get the impression your a little annoyed and struggling to see why? posts above are being helpful in pointing you in the right direction!
GLWTS :thumbsup:

I get the impression your a little annoyed and struggling to see why? posts above are being helpful in pointing you in the right direction!
GLWTS :thumbsup:
Not annoyed with the messages, i feel a full screenshot in someones sale thread is unnecessary when i had already taken note and addressed the issue. I had read the “please read” but having read through an auction thread in the sales section this week genuinely didn’t think it would cause so much uproar.
Im just a guy trying to sell some wheels,

To clarify the above - threads without prices seem to stay open for longer, discourage some members from buying and potentially lead to gazumping.

The sticky at the top of the classified sub-forum does indeed state
  • tell other members what the price is/what you are looking to pay
Whilst it is not a hard and fast rule - especially when unusual items such as these wheels appear - it is there to keep a bit of order and clarity.

@CovelleT6.1 has now stated what price they’re looking for, so I’ll amend the title and tidy the thread up once everyone who’s commented has had time to see the reasoning behind the pricing.

GLWTS @CovelleT6.1 - they’re not a wheel I’ve seen get listed here before.

To clarify the above - threads without prices seem to stay open for longer, discourage some members from buying and potentially lead to gazumping.

The sticky at the top of the classified sub-forum does indeed state
  • tell other members what the price is/what you are looking to pay
Whilst it is not a hard and fast rule - especially when unusual items such as these wheels appear - it is there to keep a bit of order and clarity.

@CovelleT6.1 has now stated what price they’re looking for, so I’ll amend the title and tidy the thread up once everyone who’s commented has had time to see the reasoning behind the pricing.

GLWTS @CovelleT6.1 - they’re not a wheel I’ve seen get listed here before.
Thanks @Ads_Essex very much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back