Highline Secured

teddy

Just bought an off the shelf Highline from West Yorkshire VW centre. Wife would not wait the 22 weeks for a bespoke. Now for the conversion, then alloys. Delivery in 3 weeks. Insurance firm recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I rang around and actually had the best deal off VW insurance! Mind you I was an existing custome of theirs for the last 7 years.

I tried them this year but again Camping and Caravan Club was 20% cheaper. However will try again when new T6 gets here.
I guess if your not a member of the club you have to take the membership fee into account, also brentacre are very good when wanting to add modifications to your vehicle .

I guess if your not a member of the club you have to take the membership fee into account, also brentacre are very good when wanting to add modifications to your vehicle .
Probably but membership is £48 with other benefits and I saved £65 over Brentacre on my insurance. Granted they will probably charge if you are making ongoing mods that materially affect the policy. However this van isnt changing and, once converted, neither will the new one - well at least not much ;)

I used vw insurance for my last kombi,good price first year ,slight rise second year then ridiculous 3rd year so went with Aviva who were far cheaper.

Back