Hi to all from Wiltshire.

Dotmobile

Hi all

Having been reading through the forum for the past few weeks I thought it was time to say hello. Already picked up some great tips and getting the speakers and subwoofer upgrade from Absolut5 in a couple of weeks time based on the reviews here.

picked up new van from Bristol Camper Company a few weeks ago had some great days out already, it not braving an extended two week trip until September time

0E4CCCF9-194D-438A-B450-6384FB7F14DE.jpeg86BFB7A7-4E45-4CBC-A5FD-E8433711B70D.jpeg

Just down the road in Wootton Bassett!
We stopped in at skyline when we were choosing a roof for our van. Looked at Bristol Camper Company whilst we were there. Took inspiration from their decals for those we had put on our van, including naming it. We’ve still to finish converting it - saving up. We’re going to there T6F summer event as our first outing camping in the van.

Hello guys and girls, by way of introduction, we are Jenny and Tony, recently bought a 2020 T6 150 HIGHLINE DSG.

Looking forward to our first weekend away on the Jubilee. Hopefully catch up with some of you.

I am looking for fellow camper instagrammers to follow your and mine camping stories, my address is @anthonyabbott76.

Happy camping to you all.

20220526_090014.jpg

IMG_7030.jpg

IMG_7028.jpg

IMG_7027.jpg

IMG_7002.jpg

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the forum. Nice looking van - wishing you many fun trips out and memories with it

Back