Hi hi hi

Did I say how chuffed I feel.
:rofl: :laugh: :cool: :D :inlove:

We didn't go for lowered springs etc, but I have noticed, but only from the pics, that the front appears to be skyward a tad. I presume that this is due to the weight of the RRbed/ kitchen units etc. Might it settle?

Thoughts very much welcomed on this

I'm up nice and early to have a quick peek at the T6, and do some unrelated report work out that was weighing on my mind, (I know that I'm quite sad, but not that sad :rolleyes:)

No, it's still there, not a dream! :smile bounce:

Whilst I'm on...

I need a bit of peace of mind as I live in the smoke, what do you guys recommend as an anti theft device please.

Cheers

Thanks Pauly. :thumbsup:

The ghost system looks awesome. Ill check it out.

Anyone looking into forum discounts/gropu buys??

Did I say how chuffed I feel.
:rofl: :laugh: :cool: :D :inlove:

We didn't go for lowered springs etc, but I have noticed, but only from the pics, that the front appears to be skyward a tad. I presume that this is due to the weight of the RRbed/ kitchen units etc. Might it settle?

Thoughts very much welcomed on this
I had similar concerns when I first got my van - as you suggest, the weight of the conversion is primarily over the rear axle. Have a look at my Back Heavy and Poor Traction thread.

Yours doesn't look as bad as ours did but ours was only really evident when fully loaded and made worse with the addition of bike rack, 3 bikes and 50kg+ of trailer downforce, all hanging out over the rear axle. What I suggest you do is load the van up as you would expect ready for camping including filing water tanks, gas bottles, luggage, etc. and see what you think then. If you still have concerns then check which springs are fitted via looking at your build sticker (beneath steering wheel and/or in manuals folder) - you are looking for something like photo below - in my case the 1BA shows that I had standard suspension and OJE (weight range 5 on front) and 0YB (weight range 2 on rear). We fixed via @Pauly sourcing some replacement heavy duty springs in a higher weight range which we had fitted locally - all in price of less than £300.

IMG_1805.jpg

Back