Hi from Brisbane, Thanks for giving me a membership. I have an automatic sliding door problem on my 2017 VW Multivan.

Fredi

VIP Member
Thanks for giving me a membership. I have an automatic sliding door problem on my 2017 Multivan. From the fob and center console only the soft close motor activated, but not the sliding action. No sound coming from the motor either. Checked fuses under bonnet, under seats, in the center column under dash, all fuses are OK. Where is the relay responsible for the LHS sliding door motor PLEASE?
Or is there anything you might know out there I should look out for?

Thanks for giving me a membership. I have an automatic sliding door problem on my 2017 Multivan. From the fob and center console only the soft close motor activated, but not the sliding action. No sound coming from the motor either. Checked fuses under bonnet, under seats, in the center column under dash, all fuses are OK. Where is the relay responsible for the LHS sliding door motor PLEASE?
Or is there anything you might know out there I should look out for?
Similar issues with mine, press the close button on the dash twice see if that works. I believe I have damage to my door seal which has a pinch sensor inside.

I have sprayed some wd40 into mine and massaged around the entire seal. This seems to give it a few more weeks use before I need to repeat with the wd40

Back