Hi all.

Jonesy123

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi T6 forum.

New to the forum, so hello hello.... but not new to vans/classic minis etc.
Been working on campers for 25 years, restored my first 1972 T2 at 17 years old and I still know nothing
Do struggle a bit with modern vans, new fangled nightmares although I like to learn and help others if I can, so ill be laying my issues at your feet and hopefully helping others along the way.
I have a 2016 T6, its my daily driver and I love it, although I confess that 20 odd years being around the cult of VW I see them as tools rather than wanting to be into the whole 'trend' of campers.

Jonesy

Hi T6 forum.

New to the forum, so hello hello.... but not new to vans/classic minis etc.
Been working on campers for 25 years, restored my first 1972 T2 at 17 years old and I still know nothing
Do struggle a bit with modern vans, new fangled nightmares although I like to learn and help others if I can, so ill be laying my issues at your feet and hopefully helping others along the way.
I have a 2016 T6, its my daily driver and I love it, although I confess that 20 odd years being around the cult of VW I see them as tools rather than wanting to be into the whole 'trend' of campers.

Jonesy
Hi @Jonesy123 welcome to our 'cult' as my wife calls it! Can't wait to hear you talking about solar panels and inverters in the near future! This place can alter you, especially financially! It may be a tool to you, but we would still love to see it, post us a pic!

Hi @Jonesy123 welcome to our 'cult' as my wife calls it! Can't wait to hear you talking about solar panels and inverters in the near future! This place can alter you, especially financially! It may be a tool to you, but we would still love to see it, post us a pic!
yes I used to be obsessed, just built so many campers I sort of got a bit tired of it. But still enjoy it.

Back