Hi All, New Member From Lancs

Cam Preston

VIP Member
After much research and a few late nights on this great forum, I finally took the plunge.
I've moved on my Merc E class estate and picked up a 2018 grey T6 Kombi dsg swb 150 highline from Liverpool VW van centre. (Who were excellent)
I shall be using my van for my work in the carpet trade as I gradually wind down to retirement in the next few years and intend to gradually convert to a day van with perhaps a Van King bed.
I must say I'm enjoying the drive and the vehicle very much.

So thanks to all the folks who share info on this forum, it's all been very useful in making my decision.
All the best
Cam

After much research and a few late nights on this great forum, I finally took the plunge.
I've moved on my Merc E class estate and picked up a 2018 grey T6 Kombi dsg swb 150 highline from Liverpool VW van centre. (Who were excellent)
I shall be using my van for my work in the carpet trade as I gradually wind down to retirement in the next few years and intend to gradually convert to a day van with perhaps a Van King bed.
I must say I'm enjoying the drive and the vehicle very much.

So thanks to all the folks who share info on this forum, it's all been very useful in making my decision.
All the best
Cam

Glad we paid a small part in spending your money :whistle:
Read a little longer and the purchase price will only be the start of your financial misdemeanors.

Welcome to the forum.

Back