He's here! I've picked up Gus the bus!

Chrisfraser05

Electrical Technician
T6 Legend
(He's a van not a bus)

Totally delighted with him and Swiss Vans are absolutely amazing.

Really impressed with the interior and the leather, surpassed all my expectations.

If anyone does want to get intouch with them let me know and I'll put you through to the guy I dealt with to get you a freebie or two.

I'm currently at Advanced Designs getting the bed done!

IMG_20170928_093929.jpg

IMG_20170928_093919.jpg

that's just what I'm thinking ... I've got a swb 6 seater on order 1 +2 front and 2+1 rear and was thinking about just a bed but wanted space in rear too....is that what you have? can you show me more and share the details please

Is the bottom picture of a shelf/bed?

Yea, it's by Advanced designs ltd, their new forty winks system.

Uses the 4 tie down points and a captive on the arch (factory point) to install.
I'll add better pics but I'm really happy with it.

You can find them on Facebook

Well worth the nearly 6 months lol

The thermal lining works, just woken now to find the vans not too cold.

We've camped just outside Preston as my new head unit is getting fitted today.

Heading home late then off for a tour of Scotland with the kids as of Sunday!

Yes it's 2+1 and the swb.

I originally looked at exploria's bed but it's higher as it doesn't use the seat backs, it it too high for me.
Also exploria uses the whole load space when fully stowed where this can leave half the load space full height.

Can't complain for the price.

They'll also do it so you can carpet it yourself.

does it not cover the plus 1 in the rear...why is it narrow at that end? what's the benefit and does that not make it a bit of a squeeze...just trying to picture it that's all

You put the seats down and the backs of the seats become part of the bed.

There are others that go ontop of the bed but they are too high leaving you with too little head height.

I just choose to only fold the 2 seat as it gave us a place to sit to put shoes on etc

Can't fault the attention we've had from Swiss vans, they've been fantastic.

They really have been digging the spec of this one aswell using it for their Facebook cover and they're going to be running some kind of feature on it!

I'd better get a jog on getting it wrapped and finished off!

Screenshot_20170929-232342.png

Screenshot_20170927-062232.png

Back