HELP!!!

Rabkia

T6 Pro
Ok completely new to this , never been in a camper , never pitched a tent (as an adult) so now we have a camper van we intend to use it, what do we need to enjoy our weekends/weeks we know we need the basics such as sleeping bags, plates cutlery etc, camping chairs table but what would you advise

I can see you are in the West Mids. You are welcome to come and see our van and what we have in it, rather than me type out a list :)

We are near Cosford.

Pete

I can see you are in the West Mids. You are welcome to come and see our van and what we have in it, rather than me type out a list :)

We are near Cosford.

Pete
Love to Pete as we are really green as grass lol

Love to Pete as we are really green as grass lol

OK, let me know when suits. The van is normally stored in a local yard, but will be on the drive this weekend and next weekend.

OK, let me know when suits. The van is normally stored in a local yard, but will be on the drive this weekend and next weekend.
I’d love to come asap as this will give me some time to get things I need for the end of the month

We use an air fryer when on EHU. Not sure about running one on an inverter?

As for your original question what do you intend to use the van for? Is it weekends, longer stays, UK or Europe, summer months only or all year round?

We use an air fryer when on EHU. Not sure about running one on an inverter?

As for your original question what do you intend to use the van for? Is it weekends, longer stays, UK or Europe, summer months only or all year round?
Atm we are trying it out for weekend , our intention was/is to purchase a motor home (something larger to tour Europe every school holiday season) as this one is supposed to be my leisure vehicle instead of me having a kombi van so even if it’s not for us this van is so good it’s staying where it is , so as I said weekends plus for my wife and I with two little hounds quick getaways and no rush home , we just don’t know anything but I’m sure with the direction off here we’ll get there , so best purchases and where from would be ideal thanks

Reactions: CAB
I’d love to come asap as this will give me some time to get things I need for the end of the month
Got any pictures of your van inside and out
Could then maybe give you some ideas ? And it depends on your set up
Have you got a awning rail / barn doors or tail gate
Swivel seats ? If not the best but if kit for me was a double bench bracket to allow it to fold forward ?
I am also in the West Midlands and happy to have a meet up if needed
? Best advice on here is try before you buy
Get a few items to get through then add as you go
Make a list as you start to use things

Got any pictures of your van inside and out
Could then maybe give you some ideas ? And it depends on your set up
Have you got a awning rail / barn doors or tail gate
Swivel seats ? If not the best but if kit for me was a double bench bracket to allow it to fold forward ?
I am also in the West Midlands and happy to have a meet up if needed
? Best advice on here is try before you buy
Get a few items to get through then add as you go
Make a list as you start to use things
Sorry just seen your van on another forum post
No need for pictures nice .

Back