Help to contact Jamie at Duchy Banded Wheels [Sorted]

Hi everyone, I’ve not long bought a set of wheels from Jamie and gone to contact him but social media profiles have disappeared and so seems his website . Just wondered if it’s something my end for some random reason, or if not, if anyone knows what’s up and or the best way to contact him (in working hours of course)? Thanks, Rhys

Last edited:
There was some brief discussion recently in https://www.t6forum.com/threads/team-banded-brothers.15705/post-480988…
Strangely Tamar wheels, who Duchy supplied, dont have any stock either. I wonder if he has shut the business up.

I really hope not , I may have an issue with the set I just bought. Just wanted to touch base with him see if he had come across it before or if it’s normal.

Hi everyone. I’m in a bit of a predicament and this is my last shout for help as I don’t know what to do.

I bought a set of banded Amarok wheels off Jamie at duchy about a month ago, spot on guy and service as per everyone else’s experience. Long story short, and after fitting new driveshafts and bushes amongst other things, I have discovered the front wheels are causing a huge shake on the van. They balance ok but don’t run true, they throw a fair bit. I fitted them to a mates van last night and confirmed it .

My issue is now that duchy seems to have disappeared as a business and I have no other wheels or money to get a thing else. Im really stuck and panicking as they weren’t cheap and I have no way of contacting Jamie or know what’s going on. I didn’t receive an invoice either.

Please, please, does anyone here know Jamie on a personal level that could possibly ask him if he could help me. I fully understand it’s looking like the business has closed up but I don’t know anyone else that can help and I’m left at the moment with some wheels that aren’t worth anything like what I paid , along with a very shakey van ☹️

Thanks, Rhys

Jamie has been in touch this morning so thank you guys, not sure if an email got through or someone on here helped, either way, cheers. Being the top guy he is he is going to sort it for me. Panic over
Good news.

Did he give any information on what is happening?

Jamie has been in touch this morning so thank you guys, not sure if an email got through or someone on here helped, either way, cheers. Being the top guy he is he is going to sort it for me. Panic over
That’s good news that he’s been in touch and it’s gonna be sorted for you. So did Jamie give any indication as to what the problem is…. what’s causing the ‘huge shake’?

That’s good news that he’s been in touch and it’s gonna be sorted for you. So did Jamie give any indication as to what the problem is…. what’s causing the ‘huge shake’?
No nothing yet, he said he has a lot going on at the moment so to bare with him. Haven’t had chance to chat yet. Just thankful I managed to get in touch and grateful he is willing to help of course. Just waiting for him to get back to me as and when he can.
I’ve seen them running in the air on a ramp and the one front wheel seems a bit distorted and has a fair throw on it so I’m assuming it’s that but I don’t know. Possibly from the welding process, not sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Will wait and see. I’m no expert on it so won’t second guess. Just wait for the pro to have a look when he can

Can’t seem to get hold of Jamie, I’ve called him and messaged him on WhatsApp and nothing, hope all is ok?

He has my wheels and haven’t heard from him since 14th May when he messaged me saying they’d be done the following week and now I can’t get hold of him.

Has anyone spoke to him?

@Tourershine I don’t suppose you know anything ?

Can’t seem to get hold of Jamie, I’ve called him and messaged him on WhatsApp and nothing, hope all is ok?

He has my wheels and haven’t heard from him since 14th May when he messaged me saying they’d be done the following week and now I can’t get hold of him.

Has anyone spoke to him?

@Tourershine I don’t suppose you know anything ?

I haven't spoken to him for a while due to running the Navis Steels, but I know a few people have managed to get hold of him. Just looked on WhatsApp and he's not been online for a few weeks, which is strange for him.

Sounds like best bet is if anyone is in the area go have a look. There will be a good reason for it all but if for some reason he has gone bust (which I doubt) then if your wheels are in his property then it might be difficult getting them back.

Unit 2 Jewell house, Redruth, Tr151dg, United Kingdom is address I believe.

all very odd...
:unsure:

supposing the worst, and he's no longer trading, does anyone have any other recommendations for banding wheels??

I had a wanted add posted on FB page and a guy called Damian Force said he could do it. Seems to have been around a while but no real feedback when I tried looking. Glad I've got some now.

Back