Sold Duchy Banded Wheels with Michelin Cross Climate tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6ARF

Matt
VIP Member
T6 Legend
17” Duchy Banded GP steels in chrome powder coat by Jamie at Duchy banded wheels. I bought these in January this year…. before Jamie ‘went missing in action’! It’s impossible to get Duchy banded wheels now as he’s packed up as far as I know.

As above, I got/fitted these beauties in January this year and when I removed them on the 1st October, they had covered just 7000 miles on my lightweight day van of a T28.

The wheels are banded to 9” front and 9.5” rear…. the tyres are Michelin Cross Climate 2 235/55R17 103Y EXTRA LOAD all round…. fantastic all season tyres!

Both the wheels and tyres are in as new condition…. never kerbed and no chips or damage whatsoever.

Believe me, this wheel/tyre setup is the most comfortable setup I’ve run and I’ve tried 17”, 18” and 20” wheels!

When I removed the wheels/tyres, they were cleaned and have been dry stored in my garage since.

I’ll put up some more pictures when I get the chance, but they are as in the pictures below…. perfect…. the tyres have even still got all the little dimple thingy bits that stick out on the side walls.

I want £1200 OVNO for this package and for that price I’ll throw in the black hub caps and the wheel bolts if you need them.

Collection from Leicestershire, or if I can help with delivery within a reasonable distance I’ll help out if I can.

Many thanks for looking, cheers Matt :thumbsup:

3FEEFB98-152A-46BA-AA0F-488B3ACB55E0.jpegDA704C5C-802F-4B3C-BC7C-67116A43486D.jpeg1163D3ED-9280-4182-AFEF-7F1F34C37DC4.jpeg
88FFBB13-6379-4DA9-A758-6637A9E6B277.jpeg

Last edited:
17” Duchy Banded GP steels in chrome powder coat by Jamie at Duchy banded wheels. I bought these in January this year…. before Jamie ‘went missing in action’! It’s impossible to get Duchy banded wheels now as he’s packed up as far as I know.

As above, I got/fitted these beauties in January this year and when I removed them on the 1st October, they had covered just 7000 miles on my lightweight day van of a T28.

The wheels are banded to 9” front and 9.5” rear…. the tyres are Michelin Cross Climate 2 235/55R17 103Y EXTRA LOAD all round…. fantastic all season tyres!

Both the wheels and tyres are in as new condition…. never kerbed and no chips or damage whatsoever.

Believe me, this wheel/tyre setup is the most comfortable setup I’ve run and I’ve tried 17”, 18” and 20” wheels!

When I removed the wheels/tyres, they were cleaned and have been dry stored in my garage since.

I’ll put up some more pictures when I get the chance, but they are as in the pictures below…. perfect…. the tyres have even still got all the little dimple thingy bits that stick out on the side walls.

I want £1200 OVNO for this package and for that price I’ll throw in the black hub caps and the wheel bolts if you need them.

Collection from Leicestershire, or if I can help with delivery within a reasonable distance I’ll help out if I can.

Many thanks for looking, cheers Matt :thumbsup:

View attachment 177841View attachment 177842View attachment 177843
View attachment 177845
I’ve PM’d you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back