Help sat nav postcode search??

hi guys I'm having difficulties finding the post code search on the factory sat nav. I need the post code search for a lot of the jobs I need to go too so any help would be great the manual is useless

Not exactly the same radio but principal is the same, i had the same issue another member had to tell me how to do it lol
Its a bit quirky as you have to switch back and forth between numbers & letters to input the postcode

Hi thanks I resorted to YouTube got it in the end. My dealer showed me but they did it that quick then I needed it today and couldn't work it haha. Do you know if you can change the nav announcement from a male voice to a female voice?

Not exactly the same radio but principal is the same, i had the same issue another member had to tell me how to do it lol
Its a bit quirky as you have to switch back and forth between numbers & letters to input the postcode

Yeah that was my post on the dark side, it's an absolute arse, software designed by a true Luddite!

Helpful video that, had to show a customer the other day but could only put in first digits. Duh!

many thanks!

I changed the voice yesterday .
Go on the menu screen
Go to settings
Click language
Then top right click male /female

Went to enter postcode earlier and I didn't have the ptcde as an option on screen???

Small box bottom left corner as shown in video above ?

It wasn't there when I tried yesterday. Will have another look today

Back