Help Interpreting This Scan Please??

what did you use to generate the scan?

have you got a 3rd party immobilizer? ie ghost?

have you cleared all the codes, to see what if any come back after a drive cycle?

A few quirky ones there but most of it can be ignored/is spurious
If it were me I would save a copy of the scan and clear all the fault codes and see what comes back

The implausible signal faults are not uncommon and can be ignored initially, the engine start blocked by immobiliser is common on vehicles with 3rd party immobilisers fitted like ghost etc

what did you use to generate the scan?

have you got a 3rd party immobilizer? ie ghost?

have you cleared all the codes, to see what if any come back after a drive cycle?

Taken with VCDS - And yes I do have a ghost immobiliser I think that this is the second time that this has happened. Both times the warning light fter about 20 minutes of driving which seems a little odd...

A few quirky ones there but most of it can be ignored/is spurious
If it were me I would save a copy of the scan and clear all the fault codes and see what comes back

The implausible signal faults are not uncommon and can be ignored initially, the engine start blocked by immobiliser is common on vehicles with 3rd party immobilisers fitted like ghost etc

Phew, that is pretty much how I read it!

Any chance that it could be battery related? I was tempted to leave the light on and contact VW assist, get them to check the battery at the same time if they come out ;)

If not I will clear them tomorrow. I also had an adblue warning in the same journey - Went from 1100 miles, to 650 flashed a warning message then went back to 1100 miles!

I did notice a couple mentions of battery voltage so figured you had either had a flat battery or things have been unplugged somewhere

Back