Help/Advice/guidance

Andyman

Photographer
T6 Guru
So, who is going to get me out of trouble

I will be sleeping in the shed soon i think

I have a female living in my house who says her title is "Daboss?" and i have somehow damaged the door card of her T6 caravelle

Have been searching online to see if there is anyway to repair it or even cover it up with some fancy trim/accessory, long shot seems to be a new door card

Does anyone have any ideas? suggestions? some sticky chrome strips or similar would have been perfect but can't find anything, really trying to avoid a whole new door card if possible

IMG_2229.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
@CAB you have no idea lol, she’s seriously going to kick off, that woman religiously washes her wheels every time she comes home
Take the door card off, put the damaged part face up on a flat hard surface and tap it flat with a hammer. It won't make it invisible but it won't stand out like a dog's dick any more. You might be surprised at how much you can improve it. If that fails you're going to need a good sleeping bag when winter arrives.

Take the door card off, put the damaged part face up on a flat hard surface and tap it flat with a hammer. It won't make it invisible but it won't stand out like a dog's dick any more. You might be surprised at how much you can improve it. If that fails you're going to need a good sleeping bag when winter arrives.
@DaveD i wish it were that easy, it’s the leather, it’s torn, caught it on a key sticking out of my back pocket, seriously think I’m going to have to source a new door card, even though an alternative idea proposed was a decent coach builder designing something to cover it was awesome, just struggling to find someone to do such a small job

@DaveD i wish it were that easy, it’s the leather, it’s torn, caught it on a key sticking out of my back pocket, seriously think I’m going to have to source a new door card, even though an alternative idea proposed was a decent coach builder designing something to cover it was awesome, just struggling to find someone to do such a small job
I'm the type of person who has to give it a go, if you have a go and it doesn't look acceptable you're not really any worse off, you've still got to buy a new door card. Perhaps this stuff might help?

Well done, if it doesn't do the trick you can sleep soundly in the shed knowing you tried!!! :slow rofl:
Spot on, I’m experienced on sleeping outdoors lol, got caught short in North Devon recently, no hotels no BB, Tesco came to my aid58355619-2080-45D8-B303-E4F06D7A4340.jpeg7F2954C6-E30C-4F71-AB7D-CA823ADAF75C.jpeg

You could get that inset leather part recovered by a trimmer. I’ve had both mine done. Hardest part will be matching the leather

Back