Hello

Mike 555

IMG_3699.JPG Hi all , I have just picked up a 2016 t6 in indium grey with 20" gloss black alloys , roof spoiler , black side bars and roof bars + carbon front splitter , I bought it 2 days ago from imperial car centre in Scunthorpe , it is mainly for my job as a self employed plumber + heating engineer , but I will also be hopefully going to some vw shows . Really pleased with it up to now .

Welcome to the forum m8 nice looking van ,do like the orange breaks it up nicely, is that leather trim aswell you have there

Thanks mate , yes I decided on the orange mirror cappings and orange calipers + they did the R design leather seats for me as well , I'm sure there will be a few more things I'll be doing in the future , how do you like the dsg box on yours , I would of liked one but quite rare .

Thanks mate , yes I decided on the orange mirror cappings and orange calipers + they did the R design leather seats for me as well , I'm sure there will be a few more things I'll be doing in the future , how do you like the dsg box on yours , I would of liked one but quite rare .
Looks to nice to use for a work vehicle ;)
I do prefer a good manual gearbox think they are more fun,
I've just fitted a dsg paddle steering wheel starting to enjoy the dsg now got abit more control over the gears.
Got to get rid of the flat spot on start off though, it's booked in with Martin from Pendle performance next Saturday to tweak it abit :D

That van is way too nice to be using for a work van. Don't think I have seen orange with indium grey b4, looks good.

Back