Hello - Potential Newbie

kiter

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi Folks and Merry Christmas

Hoping in near future to become a T6 owner, great there is so much info on here. Getting a demo T6 150 Kombi for a few days at the end of this week to give it a good try out. Think I've narrowed my preferred choice down to a Kombi edition with dsg in either white or grey, although my local dealer has a very nice 2016 LWB 4motion at a good price. Hopefully not be too long before I can get sorted.

Hi and welcome. Good choice picking DSG. Is this going to be a camper conversion or left as a work/day van?

Possible conversion further down the line maybe. Moving from a 110 Defender that I have a roof tent for, so plan is to carry on using this on the T6 for time being when away camping. Just bought a couple of electric mountain bikes and defender is a pita as they wont both go inside and nervous about having 7k's worth of bikes hanging off the rear tyre. Plan for this summer is to tour the coast for Norway, right up to the Lofoten Islands and into Northern Sweden so going to be a very long haul from Northern Scotland so a dsg T6 will be far better than a Defender, plus it looks like I'm gonna get significantly more than I paid for it 2.5 years ago and I'm sure that bubble will burst when the new defender finally makes an appearance.

Bit excited, just paid a deposit on a T6 today. 204 dsg LWB in white with a few factory options. Blew the original budget, but as my grand father used to say no pockets in a coffin...…………… All done on line so not seen the van in the flesh, hopefully collect in about 10 days time.

don't even go there...…… I am limiting myself to some nice black roof rails and side bars and that will be it for the moment. Its pretty loaded with LED lights, adaptive cruise, comfort dash etc

Back