Hello, i am searching for Caravelle table and the fitting Rail for it

turu

hi, i wanted to install the caravelle multifunction table in a Ford transit van.
Can you guys please tell me or is there anyone here that sells the Double Rails, which is meant for the Caravelle table? If it is used or cut to half, i wont mind, just wanted to be able to slide the table 50-100cm.
Please tell me if you know any shop or person that sells the Caravelle Table and the Rails. I searched Ebay and found a few table, but couldn't find the rails.

I would also suggest Oxford T5, they supplied and fitted the caravelle rails and floor, 3 seater bench and table and made a very nice job of it on my last T6 a few years ago.

Thanks mate, i am looking for perfect condition or new. I found a new table on ebay, it is 1000 pounds. Now i am searching for the double rails to install these.
I've been looking for a second table for mine (I wondered about having one to hack a battery into at one point) and that's quite the premium for new, I've seen perfectly fine ones go past for a few hundred.

The tables are often available as a lot of folks don't use them. The rails are getting rarer as they are popular for putting seating systems in and the supply is dwindling as the Caravelle/Multivan hasn't been available for a year or two now.

Back