Hello from Norway

Hi folks, new member from Norway here. Waiting for my new van to arrive this evening, it's a 2016 Transporter 4motion 150hp manual Startline in Starlight blue. I'm mostly here to ask stupid questions and I'm not a big fan of electronics in cars so expect some frustration about them. I've found some good info here already, looking forward to getting the van and driving it 700km home tomorrow.

Welcome @Thor

By the time you’ve finished that drive home, you will certainly get to know your new van well!

Hi folks, new member from Norway here. Waiting for my new van to arrive this evening, it's a 2016 Transporter 4motion 150hp manual Startline in Starlight blue. I'm mostly here to ask stupid questions and I'm not a big fan of electronics in cars so expect some frustration about them. I've found some good info here already, looking forward to getting the van and driving it 700km home tomorrow.
Grtaz mate, you will learn a lot from that drive :thumbsup:

Hello everybody, I've just registered from Stavanger in Norway. I am new to VW vans but have just bought a 2015 T5 ( does that make me an imposter??) I liked the advice on the forum so have joined this forum. Am in the process of converting a L32 twin sliding door to a camper. Norway is quite difficult for this as lots of strange rules and lack of stuff but look forward to good advice from some very knowledgeable forum members. Adrian

Back