Hello from Norway

Hi all. Just bought my first VW T6 Transporter. I’m from Chepstow but live in Bergen, Norway.
I had to pick it up from Oslo then drove down to almost the Swedish border and then back up to Bergen. 15 hours driving that day. The 4motion did its job whilst crossing the mountains in the snow and I was amazed at how good the adaptive cruise control is on long journeys. After all that time, I felt almost fresh when I got home.
Enjoying the forum. Thanks.
Julian.

AEAF7B8E-5B03-412B-8ECD-1446785EBA81.jpeg

You’ve obviously been there! Prices to make your eyes water!
Not yet but it’s on the list. I want to do a winter trip up to Tromso, do some Skiing on the way & hopefully see the northern lights. I’d also like to do a summer trip with the boat & get some fishing in, I’m very partial to a nice bit of halibut :thumbsup:

Not yet but it’s on the list. I want to do a winter trip up to Tromso, do some Skiing on the way & hopefully see the northern lights. I’d also like to do a summer trip with the boat & get some fishing in, I’m very partial to a nice bit of halibut :thumbsup:
Make sure you book up with Francisco of Green Gold of Norway in that case - he’s got this brilliant house with skidoo’s, ribs, igloos.. and he was surprisingly inexpensive.

Back