Hello from (nearly) a new T6 owner

As you say, you don't ask, you don't get! Hence why I joined the forum. It'll be a good ad for them if we're all looked after. Buggirl, you need the spoiler fitting?

Its worth asking
I bought a 180 dsg 4motion kombi blackberry from rhys jones nice bloke
I bought the following
Front and rear spoilers
Side bars
Leather trim
20" assassins with tyres but for 18" price aprox £690
If you need any more info give us a shout m8

Apart from the wheels did you buy these separate to fit yourself or they did the they do the work to?

As you say, you don't ask, you don't get! Hence why I joined the forum. It'll be a good ad for them if we're all looked after. Buggirl, you need the spoiler fitting?
Buggirl is keeping it el natural :rofl: standard she is doing good not to give into temptaion with all us lot;)

Apart from the wheels did you buy these separate to fit yourself or they did the they do the work to?
They fitted the lot for me except the wheel.
They did drop a clanger specced black side bars came to delivery day notice its got chrome fitted, on the phone to rhys lovely van m8 but its got chrome bars instead of black, asked if good with spanners yes I've worked with a few :rofl: sent me out some black bars and told me to sell the others.
Just got £195 for them outside of ebay after auction finished happy days:D

Poor daveyb his head is pickled :rofl:
Do you know what, I wouldn't mind if I could have a glass of wine and pickle my head that way, but on duty till 08:30 Monday morning, so it's squash and fruit juice all the way for me.

Do you know what, I wouldn't mind if I could have a glass of wine and pickle my head that way, but on duty till 08:30 Monday morning, so it's squash and fruit juice all the way for me.
Booze is over rated m8 have a nice milky coffee instead :)

Back