Hello from (nearly) a new T6 owner

Tombs

Publisher
T6 Pro
Hi All,

Have been told that my
VW – T6 - Transporter – T32 – Kombi – SWB – 204ps – Euro 6 - 2.0TDi – 6 – Speed – Manual – Highline – Bluemotion: –

Metallic Paint:- Indium Grey

will be with me in around 2-3 weeks, looking forward to joining the 'fold' and being enlightened by the experts on board here,

Cheers

Tom

Welcome, sounds like a nice bus. Any plans for it?

Hi Ddavey,

It's coming from Swiss vans and has the following:

Extra’s Included:-

Electric Folding Door Mirrors,

2+1 Rear Bench Split,

LED Headlights & Rear Tail Lights,

Power Latching Tailgate.

VW SAT NAV & Rear View Parking Camera,

Swiss Extra’s – WASP Pack Included:-

Side Bars (Black Or Polished – Your choice),

Front & Rear Spoiler,

18” Alloy Upgrade.

Leather Seat Upgrade

I might go for 20" wheels though, just going through the posts on this forum for feedback.

Andythom188 has a van from swissvans. Be careful with 20's on a T32, you need to be sure of the load rating of both the wheels and tyres, capable of holding 860kg per wheel. I have been looking into this as I also have the T32, and the biggest issue I have found is the tyres; size v's load rating (must be minimum of 103xl). Plenty of threads on the subject.

Andythom188 has a van from swissvans. Be careful with 20's on a T32, you need to be sure of the load rating of both the wheels and tyres, capable of holding 860kg per wheel. I have been looking into this as I also have the T32, and the biggest issue I have found is the tyres; size v's load rating (must be minimum of 103xl). Plenty of threads on the subject.

Yeah, I can see this could be an issue, the 18's are what they are offering but 20's do look 'pretty' cool.

Hi Ddavey,

It's coming from Swiss vans and has the following:

Extra’s Included:-

Electric Folding Door Mirrors,

2+1 Rear Bench Split,

LED Headlights & Rear Tail Lights,

Power Latching Tailgate.

VW SAT NAV & Rear View Parking Camera,

Swiss Extra’s – WASP Pack Included:-

Side Bars (Black Or Polished – Your choice),

Front & Rear Spoiler,

18” Alloy Upgrade.

Leather Seat Upgrade

I might go for 20" wheels though, just going through the posts on this forum for feedback.
Who is dealing with your sale is it Rhys ?if it's not to late in the sale process you could ask for the 20,s they did them for the same price as the 18s but placed them in the rear of the van and left the oem wheels on.
They also threw some roof bars + cross bars and DVD and 3sets of headphones in free of charge, if you don't ask you don't get.
Oh and I got some free oem front and rear mats ;)
Your missing heated seats didn't think I would use them but we do

Last edited:
I was going to say about load rating too! Just keep an eye on that. Hello and welcome! Sounds awesome!

Who is dealing with your sale is it Rhys ?if it's not to late in the sale process you could ask for the 20,s they did them for the same price as the 18s but placed them in the rear of the van and left the oem wheels on.
They also threw some roof bars + cross bars and DVD and 3sets of headphones in free of charge, if you don't ask you don't get.
Oh and I got some free oem front and rear mats ;)
Your missing heated seats didn't think I would use them but we do
Whaaaaaatttttttt

I might have to ask this question.
Mines coming from Swiss with 18's

I'm dealing with Alex...have just sent him an email mentioning the freebies that Andy received, we'll see
Its worth asking
I bought a 180 dsg 4motion kombi blackberry from rhys jones nice bloke
I bought the following
Front and rear spoilers
Side bars
Leather trim
20" assassins with tyres but for 18" price aprox £690
If you need any more info give us a shout m8

My name will be crap at swissvans with customers asking for freebies :rofl: oh well if it helps you lads out i dont mind:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Christ, I've been trying for the past 6 months to get a rear spoiler off them for retrofitting to my van but just get delay after delay - good luck trying to get a whole van plus all the stuff that Dellboy (sorry I mean Andythom188) got.

Christ, I've been trying for the past 6 months to get a rear spoiler off them for retrofitting to my van but just get delay after delay - good luck trying to get a whole van plus all the stuff that Dellboy (sorry I mean Andythom188) got.
Stick with me kid this time next year we will be millionaires / not bloody likely owning a t6 :rofl:

Back