Hello from France

Ah yes. If you got a thrashing from a teacher, you wouldn't dare mention it at home because you'd get another one there too.
Unlike today when you’d run to the Daily Fail and pose with your best “sad face”

a message to tell you that I love this forum since I discovered it, I managed to code my mirrors thanks to this forum, I enjoy watching the preparations of all, you have beautiful T6 and T5 in England, I envy you.
Thanks to Pauly, Loz, Robert , Deaky, mmi and many others for sharing their knowledge.:mexican wave:
and in addition, you have pros who insure, CRS Performance, Bognor MOTORS, Dav-tec etc...:thumbsup:
But that Brexit complicates things when I want to buy accessories from you, the customs and shipping costs are mind-blowing!
long live this forum:waving:
I also intend to be travelling to France later this year - probably September.

Yes, Brexit has been a disaster as most of usl knew it would.

Vive La France!

Hi everybody, let me introduce myself: I'm Pierre , I live in Normandy, and I bought recently a T6 LWB and OE hightop.
I had 2 Dometic S7 side windows installed, I'm currently working on bedding and flooring....
I expect to find here a lot of ideas to arrange and improve the truck!
View attachment 167455
Welcome!

Nice looking van. Is that a rooflight as well on the top?

Need some interior pics, always interesting to see what people do with their vans!

Yes, rooflight Fiamma Vent F Pro
Nothing inside yet, except the glue the previous owner spread everywhere for sticking on cork panels, and that I'm scraping off!
I'll post pictures when something is new.....

Hey guys,

My name is Olivier and I come from France, I live in the south, near Nice on the French Riviera ! :cool:

I am the happy and recent owner of a T6.1 edition which is my work tool (I am plumber) but I already like it.

Die happy to discover your super forum !

See you soon and sorry for my English ! :)

7C8B2D94-3AED-4453-91A4-AD70A256BE24_1_105_c.jpeg

Hey guys,

My name is Olivier and I come from France, I live in the south, near Nice on the French Riviera ! :cool:

I am the happy and recent owner of a T6.1 edition which is my work tool (I am plumber) but I already like it.

Die happy to discover your super forum !

See you soon and sorry for my English ! :)

View attachment 169614
Welcome to the forum.
Please do not apologise for your very good English.

Hi there! I'm a little frenchie from french Maine (the real one! :cool::p).
Proud owner of a T6.1 DSG7 that I really love and would like to transform in equiped van for hollidays. I hope I would be able to find informations here. But very first of all, sorry for the mistakes I will do in english! Argh. See you!

Welcome to the club....

Post some pics of your T5.1,

And some local tourist spots ....

That would be awesome.

Welcome and congratulations on joining the T6 family!

What plans do you have? Just maintenance or something else?

Back