Hello Everyone and a quick question to get started?

TJ Makovich

Hi

I have a Startline front bumper thats been colour coded with a sportline sportline lower section added. my question is thus.....does anyone sell the red grill trims for the startline grill? i want to get rid of the chrome as its way to bling for my taste. I have searched the usual places and no joy, they say the trims only fit highline or trendline. as these trims pop of surley there is a demand for these in red. is this just going to be a case of getting them sprayed ( if so i think acid green might be in order as the van is pure gray). Any pointers much appreciated

TJ

Hi

I have a Startline front bumper thats been colour coded with a sportline sportline lower section added. my question is thus.....does anyone sell the red grill trims for the startline grill? i want to get rid of the chrome as its way to bling for my taste. I have searched the usual places and no joy, they say the trims only fit highline or trendline. as these trims pop of surley there is a demand for these in red. is this just going to be a case of getting them sprayed ( if so i think acid green might be in order as the van is pure gray). Any pointers much appreciated

TJ

Try using insulation tape to hide or change the colour of the offending item.

I have a Yeti, painted Khaki (can't member the real name) The roof rails are the usual silver and do not blend in with the countryside. So I bought, 2" wide tape and wrapped rails with that! Wife thinks it looks fine. Cost was negligible and loads of tape left. Not exactly the same colour :) but near enough, it will weather. Looks quit smart.I will try he bars next.

Your grill will be black or charcoal so lots available. Some other colour perhaps? If it does not work, nothing is lost, start again or plan B

Back