Sold 2017 T32 150PS DSG Kombi SWB. £21k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesmacc

Selling up and emigrating
We are moving from the Scottish Highlands to Australia at the end of November and will need to unfortunately sell it as they want over £8000 to ship it over. I have owned the van from new ( it was my company car, I then bought it from the company ). The van has been very well looked after and has recently had its timing belt, aux belt and tensioner replaced. I ordered the vehicle myself and spec'd quite a few goodies on it.

£21,000 - no VAT

2017 on a 67
104,000 Miles - FSH
SWB
150 BHP
DSG
Factory Kombi
12 months MOT

Factory extras:

T32
Removable towbar
Dual passenger seat in cab
2+1 rear bench
Mud flaps
Front & Rear LED lights
Rear camera
Composition media system

Modifications:

All trims painted in 2k High Gloss black ✅
Green grill accents ✅
Sportline bumper ✅
Gloss black headlight eyebrows ✅
Painted gloss Black VW badges ✅
Debadged rear ✅
Audi strobing indicator conversion ✅
Led foglight conversion to match the LED headlights✅
LED interior light bulbs ✅
Ultimate Green brake calipers ✅
Gloss black tailgate trim✅
Vw Sportline rear spoiler ✅

The van is in lovely condition and has been washed weekly with snow foam + 2 bucket method; It has also been coated with Geon sealant. The rear tailgate has 2 dents in it but the rest of the van is in excellent condition. The wheels are all unmarked.

I am based on the Isle Of Skye in the Scottish Highlands but I will be in Stirling near Glasgow around the 22nd November when we fly out. I could deliver the Van around these dates.

The engine management light is coming on intermittently - it's the usual T6 inlet manifold fault. I've had a quote from Darkside Developments to remove the swirl flaps and map them out at a cost of £700, but it is a 11-hour journey each way for me, so I've not yet been able to have it sorted. The price reflects this as the new owner will need to have this done or get the inlet manifold replaced instead.

Any question, just ask!
20220422_203428.jpgCollageMaker_20220422_214901741.jpgCapture.JPG

Last edited:
Seems a great buy! Wish I’d held out for a while! Two great vans come on today!

When was the sportline bumper from?

Agree with Chippie1! This should have sold! But Highlands might be putting off buyers. If you have any friends in the middle of England get them to sell it/allow you to sell it from their location. This will get lots more buyers sniffing as they can see it much more easily, and will cost you £50-75 in diesel.

Last edited:
Agree with Chippie1! This should have sold! But Highlands might be putting off buyers. If you have and friends in the middle of England get them to sell it/allow you to sell it from their location. This will get lots more buyers sniffing as they can see it much more easily, and will cost you £50-75 in diesel.
Thanks Dave. I was hoping the good price might attract someone to buy it before I Immigrate. If all else fails, I could possibly send it down south for a friend to sell when I leave. In the ideal world it would go to an enthusiast and id give them a proper handover when they take ownership. My nearest VW ( the one who supplied it ) are keen to buy it back, but it would save a buyer money and me some money if it went privately.

Fresh 12 month MOT on it today along with a full service. Also topped up the ceramic coating. MOT tester said its a lovely example and loved the look of it.

Also forgot to mention in the add that the cambelt, cambelt tensioner, aux belt and aux belt tensioner were replaced earlier this year.

Discussed the Van with wife, she loves the look of it but she is still old school regarding the mileage. Shame as it would be a good contender for a camper conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back