Has anybody fitted these wheels?

I have my eye on a similar design , 3SDM 0.05 but I've a feeling they aren't load rated for my van.

I have my eye on a similar design , 3SDM 0.05 but I've a feeling they aren't load rated for my van.
3SDM are definately not load rated for a T32, I emailed them a while ago. I can’t remember what the exact figure was (ie if they’d be ok for a T30 or T28) but it definately is under 860kg.

3SDM are definately not load rated for a T32, I emailed them a while ago. I can’t remember what the exact figure was (ie if they’d be ok for a T30 or T28) but it definately is under 860kg.

Its in the thread dedicated to T32 wheels.

Mines a T28 but I don't think I'll risk it. It's a bit deceiving as some companies are limited with load ratings on rims.

Its in the thread dedicated to T32 wheels.
Nah, just gone through that whole thread. The only mention is the that which I posted on page 1. Just says they are not rated to T32, I haven’t put what the actual figure is so not sure if they’d be ok for a T30 or T28.

Mines a T28 but I don't think I'll risk it. It's a bit deceiving as some companies are limited with load ratings on rims.
Just drop them an email and they will confirm the load rating for you. Reckon you may find some suitable in their range. @RattyMcClelland had some on his van for a while so there is no doubt there are certain ones that you’ll get away with.

Just drop them an email and they will confirm the load rating for you. Reckon you may find some suitable in their range. @RattyMcClelland had some on his van for a while so there is no doubt there are certain ones that you’ll get away with.
Will do thanks , it was just that design I liked in their range for the T6.

Don't quote me on this but I am under the impression that 3dsm's highest set are 815kg following a conversation with Jeremy Humberstone Purchaser 360 Wheels Ltd

Don't quote me on this but I am under the impression that 3dsm's highest set are 815kg following a conversation with Jeremy Humberstone Purchaser 360 Wheels Ltd
Thanks, I'll keep looking, I don't want to go bigger than 18s

Back