Happy Valentine's Day Love Of My Life.

No rant Mark.. just a dig at Paul's soft side.. seems I hit the spot well. .

All fun n games..

Great post @Tourershine.
Unfortunately I spent all day in a Transit. Not driven my van in over 6 weeks and miss it soo much. I did actually pat it today as I came home and said, "Don't worry, the nasty hire van is going back at the weekend, it will be me and you next week", in a soppy voice then went inside and had a massive MTFU pill and winked at it through he window.
Not ashamed to say I LOVE MY VAN.

Great post @Tourershine.
Unfortunately I spent all day in a Transit. Not driven my van in over 6 weeks and miss it soo much. I did actually pat it today as I came home and said, "Don't worry, the nasty hire van is going back at the weekend, it will be me and you next week", in a soppy voice then went inside and had a massive MTFU pill and winked at it through he window.
Not ashamed to say I LOVE MY VAN.
Had to double check the word you said you did to your van through the window there @Lord Mfwic. Thought you were about to be arrested for indecency.

Absolutely loved that post @Tourershine... Still think it's FaF!
It's like men in sheds, just online and in their shiny and very expensive vans.
Seriously glad I bought my van before reading all this! Would have cost me a fortune up front, but now I can mod and enjoy.
I love her too tho. :inlove:

Can I just clarify I do have a fondness for my T6, but I don't actually love it (that would just be weird) and do love my wife. :thumbsup:

I love my van more than the Mrs, for one the van only gives me grief if I've created it, two if I want quiet time and enjoyment I just take it for a ride, three if I buy it anything if doesn't moan or pull a face. .it might throw up a few error codes but I just delete them and carry on.....no questions asked....so I must be really weird

Bunch of sad’o’s.
I’d rather cuddle up to my wonderful wife everyday of the week.

BS.. the dog maybe.. Mrs DB is out on the town
Nope, sitting next to me, snuggled up watching death in paradise, with a glass of wine on the go.
Doggy woof woof is lying on the other couch.

Nope, sitting next to me, snuggled up watching death in paradise, with a glass of wine on the go.
Doggy woof woof is lying on the other couch.
Then it must be Valentines night.. or she is drunk.. lol

Back