Happy Valentine's Day Love Of My Life.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
We've had some ups and downs over the years, but you've always been there for me.

You're loyal, never let me down, make me smile, make my heart flutter when I press your peddles.

You cost me a fortune to keep looking as good as you do, but you're so worth it.
I hope we stay together for lots more years babe.

I will always love you.

Happy Valentine's :)

PS

I hope you don't mind me showing off your curves for all my chums to ogle over.

IMG_20190209_124826_829.jpg

Post edited so not to cause offence to anyone.

Last edited:
WFT
PPL have a word!

@Tourershine fella.. get a grip! Go an do something.. we the men of this forum do not need posts like that.. I'll put up with the photo's of Lids.. but draw the line at this..

Yes I didn't have to read it.. but when a member PM' s me with concerns I have a duty to read his concerns..

I have no objections to a wife's section..if you want to start this then feel free to transfer your weakness.

I just don't feel the same about my wife.

That maybe the case.. but this doesn't need to be on here.. take yourself outside and have a word..

If your stuck of inspiration then maybe you need to join a gym and get some MTFU pills.

That maybe the case.. but this doesn't need to be on here.. take yourself outside and have a word..

If your stuck of inspiration then maybe you need to join a gym and get some MTFU pills.

If you genuinely felt offended by what was meant to be tounge and cheek, why not just message me privately like you would normally instead of turning this into an awkward jibe back and forth. I'd of been happy to respect your views if you felt it was so bad, and removed my post.

:fast rofl:
If I was offended pal you would be the first to know.. now go n have that chat..

My Valentines present from the Missus was a new flappy paddle steering wheel for the van so she's still top of my list :inlove:. (Plus our van has a blokes name and I'm not that way inclined!!)

Jesus ....first time I've checked the new posts all day and there's hand bags being thrown about.....I thought this forum was about banter/knowledge and vanity if I'd of known it was about handbags I'd of joined Ford.transit.custom.com

Back