Hand wash station?

Bunty

T6 Pro
Hi all,
I have a 6.1 which I have converted into a Kombi/ camper .
I’m after some sort of hand wash station to fit inside at the back of the van so after work / during days out with the children/ camping we can wash our hands.
I’m sure I have seen somewhere something that has a sink that folds down and it can pump the water possibly even warm it with 12v supply.
Any ideas ? I can’t seem to find anything on here , I thought something like that would be pretty popular?

During covid we carried a portaloo in the van on long journeys and holidays. I just filled a spray bottle with soapy water to wash our hands then just used kitchen roll to dry them.

Good idea!
I just liked the idea of properly being able to wash our hands ( especially after work) with one of those units can’t remember what they are called though!

I had the Eberspacher fold down one, it leaked more often than not.
I moved to the swarfega waterless 3 in 1 system.

0B447FB4-053C-4BC8-BC8F-B78D96295CA1.jpeg

I was looking for a simple setup for washing hands for day trips and weekend camping trips without having to build anything or have a submersible pump to 12v in a Jerry can or similar.

Anyway ended up with this setup for the moment. Realistically a simple spigot tap on a Jerry can would suffice although I’ve always found they leak.

E6456B33-080C-49CE-8DB3-CBA798C22D6D.jpeg

I went with a usb chargeable tap as a test. I’m not sure how long the battery lasts for the tap before you need to charge it. Flow rate is adequate. I hate cheap stuff that doesn’t last so time will tell on this tap! Only issue is it doesn’t have a thread on the inside of the tap unit, I ended up using a strip of foam that wraps around the inside and fits snuggly around the Jerry can opening. I’m sure you could fashion something up more secure and permanent.

Amazi Electric Water Pump,... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08GH51BTK?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I think I got the Jerry can from here.
20 Litre Plastic Containers – Wavian Quality Fuel Cans & Accessories

Back