Sold H7 Headlights - genuine VW OEM - cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flat_4

Bought some H7 Headlight units off FB Marketplace to replace my H4s and were led to believe they were in excellent condition. Having got them I'd say they were more like 'fine / useable' so they weren't what I was after - I've since splashed out for a pair of brand new ones instead so these are up for sale.

There are a couple of scuffs on the edge of the lens and one of them has some imperfections in the lacquer.

I've fitted and tested them and they are all working perfectly but just aren't right for my immaculate camper - I'd say they'd do quite nicely for a work van which somebody actually uses but needs to see in the dark.

From that point of view does £100 the pair seem fair?

Will post at cost, or would prefer collection from Swindon area or could do around Newbury area where I work

tempImagenkZBVG.png

D6B2B4EE-9384-4415-9EAC-1B34CA3CBECD.jpeg

tempImageWZSUZ3.png

tempImagekApLJt.png

tempImage4xJgI9.png

It’s difficult to see on the pics, how bad are the scuffs on the edge?
i’m interested in these but I’d be planning on buffing the marks out of the plastic lenses.
Do you honestly think the surface marks would buff out or are they too deep?

I'm no expert but I'd say the LH light would definitely be fine - just small / light surface marks. The RH one I'm honestly not sure. There are a few small / light scuffs and one more major one that you can feel with your fingernail. I've tried to get another photo of this if it helps.

D529B004-E451-4C88-AA95-9200893216BF_1_201_a.jpeg

tempImageAVpBfV.png

Mmmmm, that one does look like it might be a pain. Thanks for the extra photos.
I’ll have a think about it later. Just about to go out.

I'm no expert but I'd say the LH light would definitely be fine - just small / light surface marks. The RH one I'm honestly not sure. There are a few small / light scuffs and one more major one that you can feel with your fingernail. I've tried to get another photo of this if it helps.

View attachment 97164

View attachment 97165
I’d be willing to have a punt at these but I’d need you to post them to West Yorks. How does £100 posted sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back