Found H7 headlights

kernowcoles

Newbie T6 owner
VIP Member
Apologies for being the millionth person to post a Wanted for H7 OEM headlights.

I see that they come up on Facebook marketplace semi-regularly at around £100-150, but I've been looking for ages and struggle to find them, or only find them at £500+.

If anyone has any going or comes across any good looking deals, I'd love to know!

Reactions: CJW
Which ones are the h7s just correct me I have some I e removed but not sure which ones they are

Which ones are the h7s just correct me I have some I e removed but not sure which ones they are
They will say H7, H7 on the white sticker on the rear. Also they have a DRL LIGHT at the bottom and a chrome strip which goes along the bottom then up the outsides.

The attached is a useful guide

Attachments

• T6-Lights-t6forum 6.pdf
    228 KB · Views: 24
I have a set of H7 off a T6.1 2020 spare.
Not sure if these are the exact same? 20230916_114328.jpg20230916_113849.jpg

Get yourself to this thread - a few of us post them on there when we find them on Facebook / eBay. Set an alert for the thread and be ready to act quickly!

Replaced my standard H4 headlights on my 17 plate kombi highline with genuine H7 headlights from a 17 plate Caravelle.

It's literally just plug and play, no warning lights, no VCDS, just swap and go. Does require removing the front bumper but really not as bad as it sounds.

IMO the H7's are definitely better than the H4's, granted they're still waaayyyy off the LED's though.

Also huge thanks to @Pauly for checking wiring diagrams/connectors were the same beforehand.

Before

View attachment 8325

After

View attachment 8323
View attachment 8326

(Please don't judge how dirty she is in the bottom pictures, it's been a busy week :))

Back