Golf R reps on my T6?

DrewT

VIP Member
Hello I’m a novice when it comes to vehicles but just wondering if it is safe to put my golf r replica wheels which were on my vw caddy previous on to my new t6 with 20mm wheel adaptors? I think the offset is 35approx and they are 8j. The load rating on them is 675kg per wheel which is stamped on the back. any help would be appreciated, thanks

10B948F0-D980-4879-8461-EED302B64DB1.jpeg

Hello I’m a novice when it comes to vehicles but just wondering if it is safe to put my golf r replica wheels which were on my vw caddy previous on to my new t6 with 20mm wheel adaptors? I think the offset is 35approx and they are 8j. The load rating on them is 675kg per wheel which is stamped on the back. any help would be appreciated, thanks

View attachment 76257
What axle-rating is your van?
And what’s the PCD of the wheel?

I know I’ve found adapters that are the correct fitment just wondering if anyone has any experience with them or if they are safe to use

I know I’ve found adapters that are the correct fitment just wondering if anyone has any experience with them or if they are safe to use
It doesn’t really matter about the adapters, the wheels themselves are a minimum of 125kg under the required load rating.

Can you use a Load rated T6 alloy on a caddy
I.e the other wat round

Andy

Back