Go Big or Go Home Crafter Conversion

Last update on the Crafter as it’s all finished
View attachment 226708
I feel like I've grown up with that thread, is it really over? When do we get to meet the great mythical beast? Can I still borrow it, like you promised?! It was you that put the idea of a hotty boily tap in my head, which others have since tried to emulate, but yours will always be my first! sniff.....

It was a strange phone call, the dealer who I buy my vans from messaged me asking if I might have a user manual for a California from a previous vehicle and asked how the Crafter was doing. Told them it was finished and sent them some images. A week later the business manager was driving it off my driveway. Let’s just say I did ok :whistle:

It was a strange phone call, the dealer who I buy my vans from messaged me asking if I might have a user manual for a California from a previous vehicle and asked how the Crafter was doing. Told them it was finished and sent them some images. A week later the business manager was driving it off my driveway. Let’s just say I did ok :whistle:
Nooooooooooooooo

I feel like I've grown up with that thread, is it really over? When do we get to meet the great mythical beast? Can I still borrow it, like you promised?! It was you that put the idea of a hotty boily tap in my head, which others have since tried to emulate, but yours will always be my first! sniff.....
Ahem... :whistle:

Ahem... :whistle:
Yeah but we never got to see yours for ages, did we! We had to forcibly extract those photos from you, you shy thing you!

• Haha
Reactions: Bav
Back