Glow plug rubber seal /grommet

JONDAV818

Hi all.

I'm new to this site.
I currently have a T6 2016 2.0 Euro 5 CAAC engine so hopefully I can help others as I gain experience on the T6.
Cut a long story short:
I'm in the process of trying to replace the glow plugs and 1,2,3 cannot be seen but easily accessed without removing anything and the 4th can be seen. I have removed the 4th glow plug with ease but when trying the other 3 using the same method, there is something around the top of them which prevents the socket from catching the top of the plug.
It feels like some sort of rubber grommet seal but I cannot see anything online to confirm.
Has anyone had experience of this or a trick to remove them?

Thanks in advance

Hi, Iam taking out all 4 plugs due to hydro locked ! I cannot seem to get the 3rd socket ober the pressure sensor, is there something differemt I should be doing please. 1, 2 & 4 were straight forward. Many thanks

Edit...i see from the diagram that it pulls off ...sorry

Hi all.

I'm new to this site.
I currently have a T6 2016 2.0 Euro 5 CAAC engine so hopefully I can help others as I gain experience on the T6.
Cut a long story short:
I'm in the process of trying to replace the glow plugs and 1,2,3 cannot be seen but easily accessed without removing anything and the 4th can be seen. I have removed the 4th glow plug with ease but when trying the other 3 using the same method, there is something around the top of them which prevents the socket from catching the top of the plug.
It feels like some sort of rubber grommet seal but I cannot see anything online to confirm.
Has anyone had experience of this or a trick to remove them?

Thanks in advance
How did you get the 3rd out please ? Struggling

Back