glove box door

Hi, I'm looking for a door to put on the dashboard shelf to hide small items from passersby. opposite tHe passenger seat I have a tiny glove box, and above this i have a small shelf and a larger one above this. It is this larger shelf that I am looking for a door for. Anyone seen anything for this space? thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a door to put on the dashboard shelf to hide small items from passersby. opposite tHe passenger seat I have a tiny glove box, and above this i have a small shelf and a larger one above this. It is this larger shelf that I am looking for a door for. Anyone seen anything for this space? thanks
Hi ..Have a look at Van X

Just beat Me :laugh:

Nobody said they were cheap. You may find them cheaper on flea bay or other auction sites.

You're right.... after an initial out lay of 65K on the van and conversion a year in and im still spending month on month on all the accessories and things I never knew I needed... . When will it end...!!

It will end when we stop reading this board and wanting to keep up (or better) The Jones's.

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Thankfully I don't want to keep up with the Jones... my van was bought purely as a leisure vehicle with a long term plan... so im really hoping I only have to do this the once..! A second time will result in divorce....

Back