Gloss center tray Comfort dash

Lord Mfwic

I'm Batman.
T6 Legend
Nice little mod i did today.
Swapped my matt finished centre tray for a gloss finish.
Job took less than an hour and the hardest part was removing the cigarette lighter.
Very happy with finish and matches the glove box.

Before ( Didn't take before pic so pinched this off the net but is exactly the same as mine)
fullsizeoutput_164f.jpeg

After. (No its not Santa, Its Albus Dumbledore) The van is called Albus.
J3DVLJ3WRg+xlmMO5CfJqw.jpg
Only concern is it marks very easily with finger prints etc. If my OCD can cope then I will be selling the original matt center tray.
Thanks to @T6 dork for the new tray. Arrived in perfect condition and was a pleasure to do business with.

Me like that mate.. well done..

Whats next?
The list is extensive but as we are doing major works to the house I think it will be just little things for the next few months.
The top 3 bigger jobs are
1 B14's or Air
2 H&R ARB's
3 Seats re covered.

Looking forward to the next gathering so I can get some info from you guys and see the mods on your vans.:sneaky:

The list is extensive but as we are doing major works to the house I think it will be just little things for the next few months.
The top 3 bigger jobs are
1 B14's or Air
2 H&R ARB's
3 Seats re covered.

Looking forward to the next gathering so I can get some info from you guys and see the mods on your vans.:sneaky:

All expensive stuff m8.. houses n VW's

I know, and the loss of Carillion has had quite a big effect on my business but the road to recovery is well along its journey so onwards and upwards.

Hi
I’ve just ordered the gloss black part which should be here tomorrow, do you have a step by step on how you go about taking the old part off and fitting new?
Cheers

Back