Gloss black swb side skits - stock anywhere?

JPL

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hey

looking to get Gloss black- either the trapezoid or round bars for my swb T6 - tried van style but no stock

any other thoughts - don’t really want to pay more than £150

james

They are from Van-x and yes they fit well @BognorMotors ,they come in gloss black,white and silver and you can have a different finish on the insert part,mine are gloss black with a matte black insert,really happy with them

They are from Van-x and yes they fit well @BognorMotors ,they come in gloss black,white and silver and you can have a different finish on the insert part,mine are gloss black with a matte black insert,really happy with them
I think they look great, but eye wateringly expensive for what they are!!! A penny less than £240 seems a lot to me. (Knowing I come across as tight! :laugh: )

Yes @DaveD they are pretty expensive but to be fair,is anything cheap for these vans! I have never liked side bars,not sure why,just don't like them and some of them are even more expensive than these were. I like them,they are really well made and they won't end up rusting etc like the side bars tend to. There are definitely cheaper skirts out there but most of them will need painting to match your van,these just went straight on mine

These look like they are in stock but a lot more than I remember paying for my vanstyle ones

Back